An Old-Fashioned Easter
Easter Egg Hunts
11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
Travel back in time with us as we present the 24th annual Old-Fashioned Easter at the George Ranch Historical Park.
- Celebrate Easter like a pioneer with a rousing game of basket egg toss at the 1830s Jones Stock Farm
- Try your hand at egg rolling at the 1860s Ryon Prairie Home
- Dye and decorate eggs at the 1890s Sharecropper Farm.
- Easter Egg Hunts at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m. Be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes early so you can make it to the 1930s George Ranch Home site on time!
- Our annual Easter luncheon will be held at noon in the lovely 1860s Ryon Prairie Home yard. Cost for the meal is $15 for adults ages 13 and older; $12 for children ages 5-12 and $4 for children 4 and under. The menu includes: Mrs. Davis’ Asparagus soup, a hot ham carving station, peas with mint butter sauce, potatoes au gratin, escalloped cabbage, green corn pudding, buttered carrots, English toasting bread with homemade butter, fresh seasonal fruit salad, lemon drop cookies and assorted homemade jelly rolls. Reservations are required, so please call 281-343-0218 x220 or book online to secure your spot. Lunch is only available for Park guests so Park admission is required to participate in the lunch. Our historic Easter lunch is usually a sell-out so get your tickets early!