Get hands-on with history this summer at the George Ranch Historical Park! These special hands-on experiences will rotate on a weekly basis all summer long. Cost is included with general admission! Want to book your group of 15 or more to visit the Park on a specific date during the summer? E-mail our Education Coordinator or call 281-343-0218 x220.
Tuesday-Saturday | 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Park will be open from 9am-2pm Tuesday through Friday; and 9am-5pm Saturday
- June 1-5: Pioneer Candle Making
- June 8-12: Etiquette and Napkin Folding
- June 15- 19: Book Binding and Paper Marbling
- June 22-26: Espionage and Invisible Ink
- June 29- July 3: Tin Punch Lanterns
- July 6-10: Illusions and Parlor Tricks
- July 13-17: Tarot and the Age of Spiritualism
- July 20-24- Rug Hooking with Mamie
- July 27-31: Leather Tooling