An Old-Fashioned Easter
Travel back in time for the 23rd annual Old-Fashioned Easter at the George Ranch Historical Park!
Easter Egg Hunts will take place at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 3 p.m.
- Celebrate Easter like a pioneer with a rousing game of basket egg toss at the 1830s Jones Stock Farm;
- Make a Victorian Easter card at the 1890s Davis Victorian Mansion;
- Craft a period egg doll at the 1930s George Ranch Home;
- Easter Egg Hunts will take place at 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. Don’t miss out! To participate in the hunts be sure to arrive AT LEAST 30 minutes to 1 hour in advance to check-in, pay admission to the Park, and navigate to the hunt. The Historic Park is laid out on approximately 500 acres and takes time to navigate so come early! And stay a while–it takes 3-4 hours to see everything!
- The Historic Easter Lunch will be held at 12:30 p.m. on the lawn of the 1890s Davis Victorian Mansion. Cost for the meal is $15 for adults ages 13 and older; $12 for children ages 5-12 and $4 for children 4 and under. Reservations are required; please call 281-343-0218 or click here to make reservations for the historic lunch.