Hours, Admission & Directions
Open dates and times will vary due to current health and safety procedures. For the most up-to-date schedule, please contact the Visitor Center at 281-343-0218 x0.
Currently open fro 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Cattle demonstrations currently take place at 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. only.
General Admission – Tickets Must Be Purchased in Advance; Capacity is limited.
- $15 – Adults (ages 13-64)
- $12 – Seniors (ages 65+)
- $10 – Children (ages 4-12)
- Children ages 3 and under are free.
Plan to visit more than twice a year? SAVE with a Membership!
U.S. Military Admission Discount
- Active-duty service members and veterans of the U.S. military will receive FREE admission
- Up to five family members may accompany the service member and will receive discounted admission prices of $7.50 for adults, $6 for seniors (65+) and $5 for children ages four through 12. Children ages three and under are always free.
Directions to the George Ranch
The George Ranch Historical Park is located just 30 miles southwest of downtown Houston. Take US 59 South; Exit Grand Parkway/ Hwy 99. Turn left (south) at the traffic light on Crabb River Road (FM 2759). The Park’s main entrance is located 6 miles down the road on the right.
10215 FM 762
Richmond, TX 77469
Mailing address: PO BOX 1248 Richmond, TX 77406
Helpful Tip: You will often get more accurate results with a GPS by putting in the name/location of the Park: “George Ranch Historical Park, Richmond, Texas” than by entering the street address. However, when using your phone and/or Google Maps, be careful and follow the directions to FM 762 Richmond TX, not the ones to Jackson Street in downtown Richmond.