Hours, Admission & Directions
For the most up-to-date schedule, please contact the Visitor Center at 281-343-0218 ext:0 or by email.
Summer Hours: Open to the Public Tuesdsay – Friday 9-2 and Saturdays 9-5.
The Park is closed New Years Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
General Admission – Tickets available in advance or at the door.
- $15 – Adults (ages 13-64)
- $12 – Seniors (ages 65+)
- $10 – Children (ages 4-12)
- Children ages 3 and under are free.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS.
Plan to visit more than twice a year? SAVE with a Membership!
U.S. Military Admission Discount
- Active-duty service members and veterans of the U.S. military will receive FREE admission
- Up to five family members may accompany the service member and will receive discounted admission prices of $7.50 for adults, $6 for seniors (65+) and $5 for children ages four through 12. Children ages three and under are always free.
Teacher Admission Discount
- Local teachers will receive FREE general admission all year.
- School ID required at check-in.
Directions to the George Ranch
The George Ranch Historical Park is located just 30 miles southwest of downtown Houston. Take US 59 South; Exit Grand Parkway/ Hwy 99. Turn left (south) at the traffic light on Crabb River Road (FM 2759). The Park’s main entrance is located 6 miles down the road on the right.
10215 FM 762
Richmond, TX 77469
Mailing address: PO BOX 1248 Richmond, TX 77406
Helpful Tip: You will often get more accurate results with a GPS by putting in the name/location of the Park: “George Ranch Historical Park, Richmond, Texas” than by entering the street address. However, when using your phone and/or Google Maps, be careful and follow the directions to FM 762 Richmond TX, not the ones to Jackson Street in downtown Richmond.