Support & Join
More than a Donation…
The George Ranch Historical Park is managed by the Fort Bend History Association, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization founded in 1967. The Association is the only organization dedicated to preserving the rich culture and history of Fort Bend County. Individuals like you believe in the importance of our county’s cultural heritage and help us tell that story every day at our historic attractions. Donors like you help provide necessary funds to operate and deliver educational programming.
Inspire the Future!
Please consider making a donation to support the Fort Bend History Association. Your contribution is more than a donation: it is how we will work together to preserve the heritage of Fort Bend County. Your support will transform our community and inspire future historians. Your donation will educate visitors about life in county from its early years until today.
Link Your Rewards Cards and be a History Hero!
It’s easy for you to support the George Ranch Historical Park’s educational mission. Your everyday spending could make you a history hero! Many local retailers make it easy for non-profit organizations like ours to raise funds through community rewards programs. Typically, 1% of your total bill on qualified purchases will be donated to the Association every time you make a purchase and use your reward card. All you have to do is link your card to our organization number!
- AmazonSmile – Shop at smile.amazon.com and choose “Fort Bend History Association” as the non-profit/charity recipient
- Randall’s Good Neighbor Program: FORT BEND HISTORY ASSOCIATION #8609
1. Fill out the Good Neighbor program section and the top part of a Reward Card Application, indicating our number (8609) number
2. Return your completed form to the Courtesy Booth the next time you go shopping, or email it in firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kroger Community Rewards: Fort Bend History Association #GF386
- Log into your digital account
- Click “My Account”
- Select Community Awards (left side of screen menu list)
- Type in FBHA’s number GF386 in the search bar in the middle of screen
- Hit select
- All done! There will be a green confirmation notice on top of your page.
Donate in Memory or Honor of Someone
Would you like your employer to match your gift? If so, please contact your employer for the form and then submit it to us via fax at 281-342-3782 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Not sure if your company matches donations? Use this link to check: http://www.matchinggifts.com/unh/
Just let us know by calling 281-342-1256 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.